Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Anne delivered

A short name for a short and happy project! 


Warm and cozy, just what I had in mind for Anne my latest sweater release, a vest with deep pockets and stripes! This is a shapely piece worked in seeded rib check on worsted weight wool.  Its colors intertwine as pocket linings segue into upper bodice stripes that finish at neckline and armhole trims.  The neckline sits just low enough to allow a peek of tee shirt from underneath.  It's a quick knit you'll surely enjoy.

No blocking required, except for pocket linings, as this pleasing fabric lies flat and stays true to gauge. Pieces are knit flat, bottom-up, with seaming, and circular knitting on trims.

Click here for pattern details.

You'll find this pattern for sale on Ravelry.

2 comments:

  1. Deb! It's Cle, Juliet's high school friend :) Just wanted to say I've been checking out your website and designs and they are gorgeous! I have put myself on a bit of a yarn-buying freeze for the moment and am trying to work through my stash, which means smaller projects. But once I give myself the go-ahead to buy yarn again, I'm looking forward to giving one of your sweater patterns a go! And I love seeing Juliet modeling everything. She looks fantastic.

    Hope you had a nce holiday season and a happy new year!

    Best wishes,
    Cle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cle! Oh so great to hear from you and thank you for sweater kudos :). I do enjoy this work. And what would I do without my girl, huh? Probably the reason most buy my patterns!! I'll look forward to feedback if you do give one of them a go - consider me on-call if questions arise. Happy 2013 to you too! Best, Deb

      Delete